At Gordon Eye Care, we value your time. In an effort to save you time in our office, you can download and complete our patient form(s) prior to your appointment.
- You will need AdobeReader® to download and complete the forms.
- Download the required form(s). Print out the form(s) and complete the required information.
- Fax your printed and completed form(s) to our office or bring them with you to your appointment.
New Patient Health History Form – Required
Please complete this form as it lets us know the history and current state of your health. Let us know what questions, concerns, and goals you have regarding your eye health or vision on the form.
What to Bring
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Your current glasses
- Vision and medical insurance cards
- List of medications
CONTACT LENS PATIENTS
- Wear your lenses to exam
- Current contact lens prescription
- Knowledge of current lens solution
Eye Health & Safety
REMEMBER: You only have one pair of eyes...Take good are of them!
In Case of Emergency
- Gordon Eye Care: (954) 583-1311
- Emergency Response: 911
- Broward County Hospital Directory (Click Here)
- Local Urgent Care Clinics (Click Here)
- Poison Help Hotline: (800) 222-1222
- Fla. Poison Info & Control Center (800) 282-3171